Saturday, July 12, 2008

Goin' Somewhere

I picked up two Samsonite suitcases at a yard sale yesterday. My friends and I had pooled resources for a garage sale to help fund our mama trip up north. I tried resisting the suitcases as M's friend A looked very good with them. However I succumbed as I thought they would be perfect for the kiddos in anticipation of our upcoming 4 wk trip to Michigan. I brought them home to very receptive children. Each immediately "packed" their cases. They have emptied most of their drawers in an attempt to prepare for a quick trip up north to Payson and then the eventual Michigan trip. Concerned that Baby B would not have a case, they filled the toy pet carrier with his clothes designating it his suitcase.

This morning this is what I saw by the garage door.

1 comment:

Cat's Litterbox said...

I'm ready for you to come to Michigan!!! I miss you guys so much!!! :)