Saturday, May 24, 2008


A wanted a nightgown, so I set to work. I found two cute pillowcases at Goodwill . The first one I made adapting the shirt pattern from Simplicity 4206. It was super easy and a good fit. A loves it. She wore it for a week straight.The next one I made with seam binding. I followed the same general shape as the first one. I made the binding from some fat quarters I had. Voila nightgown #2. It is a bit wide, but she likes it. D asked me to cut a pair of his pj pants and convert them to shorts. After a quick measure, I cut off the legs and hemmed the new shorts while he prepped the kiddos for bed. He liked the results and wore them that night.

With the remaining pant leg, I fashioned a pair of pj shorts for E. He was thrilled to have pj garb that matched his poppa. I also shortened another pair of his pj pants, so he has two pairs of bottoms for the summer.


1 comment:

JustALittleBit_Me said...

So cute! You are so talented. I will have to try those ideas!